Terms & Conditions
1. These Conditions shall supersede all earlier terms and conditions of Lincslawns.
1. “Customer” relates to the person or company buying goods from Lincslawns.
2. “Price Paid” relates to the price paid by the Customer for the product excluding carriage.
3. “Product” relates to any components supplied by Lincslawns.
3. Prices and Ordering
1. Unless otherwise stated all prices are exclusive of VAT, delivery, insurance and installation.
2. The price payable by the Customer will be the price at the date of the order.
3. The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on our website at the time you place your order.
4. No contract exists between the Customer and Lincslawns for the sale of any goods until we have received your order and accepted it (which we may do at our discretion).
5. In the event that, after we accept your order, we discover that the goods ordered are unavailable or that there was a pricing error in respect of the goods ordered, we reserve the right not to supply the goods ordered and to offer you a refund or alternative goods.
6. We have the right to terminate the contract if the price of the goods is not received from you in cleared funds.
4. Payment and Delivery
1. Any delivery date stated is only an estimate. No liability will be accepted by Lincslawns for failure to meet a stated delivery date or for any loss, costs, damages or expenses incurred for any delay of goods or an agreed completion date.
2. Any claim for damage or loss of the goods during transit must be made in writing.
3. Lincslawns are not liable for any claims outside the above time limits.
4. Payment for the goods can be made by any method shown on our website at the time you place your order.
5. Upon receipt of your order if the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery, Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
6. The goods shall be subject to the personal insurance of the buyer once the goods have been delivered to the delivery address provided by the buyer.
5. Consumer Rights
1. If you are a consumer (a private person buying for their personal use) then you may cancel your purchase at any time within 7 days of receipt and we will give you a refund of the Price Paid within 30 days. Please note that you will be responsible for shipping costs. You must inform Lincslawns in writing (notification by phone is not sufficient) and return the goods to us immediately and in the same condition you received them.
2. The customer will be responsible for returning the goods to Lincslawns at their own cost.
3. If we send you the wrong order or the item is damaged we will arrange for the item to be collected and the correct item will be dispatched, we will cover the shipping costs in this event.
4. If the customer does not return the goods as required, Lincslawns may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the goods.
5. We regret that we cannot accept returns of goods that are not defective.
1. When a product is covered by a direct warranty from the manufacturer, the customer should claim direct with the manufacturer under this warranty.
2. Prior authorization must be obtained for any returns by contacting Lincslawns.
3. If any item is returned which is found not to be faulty, then a charge will be made for return carriage insurance and administration.
4. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
7. Damaged or Faulty Items
1. All orders will be checked prior to dispatch. In the event of a faulty or damaged item being received please contact us as soon as reasonably practical.
2. There may be a slight difference in specification, texture or colour due to manufacturing processes, this is not considered to be a fault and therefore no refund will be made.
3. Any order placed that is cut to size can only be returned if it is found to be faulty, the buyer shall be entitled to a replacement of goods or a credit note.
4. Every reasonable care has been taken to ensure the descriptions of the products are as accurate as possible, however specifications may change. The limitations of colour reproduction and the individual colour settings of your screen may mean a slight variation.
8. Limitation of Liability
1. Lincslawns shall not be liable for any financial consequential indirect or other losses suffered by the Customer or any third party.
2. If you are a business customer, Lincslawns shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with this agreement.
3. Any verbal or written correspondence provided by the buyer in relation to design specifications, that result in an incorrect order shall not be the liability of the seller. Therefore any further expenses incurred or returns of goods will be borne by the buyer.
9. Data Protection
1. Lincslawns will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure. Unless we are proven negligent we will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by you.
10. Uncontrollable Events and Delays
1. In case of delays caused by circumstances beyond the control of Lincslawns, we have the right to either suspend delivery or to cancel the contract without liability.
11. Customers Obligations
1. You are responsible for your own choice of Product and the suitability for any particular purpose.
2. Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
3. You must not
· Republish material from this website without prior written consent.
· Sell, rent or sub-license material from this website.
· Show any material from this website in public.
· Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material from this website for any other purpose.
· Redistribute any content from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
1. Lincslawns may revise these terms and conditions at any time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly for updated versions.
13. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
1. These terms of sale and the supply of the goods will be subject to English law and the English courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract.
2. If any part of these Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court the rest are unaffected